108 West Washington Street
P.O. Box 1070
Galax, VA 24333

(276) 236-8106
(800) 758-8106
(276) 236-0165 Fax

We have agents located all across Virginia to serve you. CLICK HERE to find one near you.

Other Insurance Products

Automobile Insurance

Auto insurance is a contract between you and the insurance company that protects you against financial loss in the event of an accident or theft. From collision coverage to medical expenses, your auto insurance policy can protect you from risking financial devastation should your losses be more than you can afford.

*NOTE - Basic personal auto insurance is mandated by most U.S states and laws vary.

Auto insurance provides coverage for: Property – Vehicle damage, whether it's your automobile or another driver's.
Liability – An Accident might result in property damage or bodily injury.
Medical – Medical costs and/or burial expenditures incurred as a result of a car accident.

We can custom design an auto policy to fit your needs. Call us for a no-obligation quote on your auto insurance - we offer a broad range of companies to provide you with the best possible coverage at an extremely competitive rate. We have a market for you whether you have a clean driving record or a less-than-perfect driving history.
Contact us today - you will be glad you did!

Life Insurance

Life insurance offers protection of your loved ones in the event of your death. It may seem like an unnecessary expense, but there are many reasons to have life insurance even if you are not supporting a family. Life Insurance is a tool to help make sure what you want to happen, will happen.

How does it work?
You buy a life insurance policy and name a beneficiary to receive the death benefit. If the policy is active when you pass away, your beneficiary will receive that death benefit.

What we cover?
Life insurance provides mortgage protection, income replacement, final expenses (medical bills, funeral expenses, burial costs), or college funding for you children.

Call us for a competitive quote. We represent several companies, so we can find the right policy for you!

Flood Insurance

Required by Mortgagee When in FEMA Declared Flood Zone

Flood insurance is a type of property insurance that covers a dwelling for losses by water damage specifically due to flooding. Floods are the number 1 most frequent occurring natural disaster in the United States according to FEMA.
If you're an inland resident, you now have a new choice for flood insurance. Designed specifically for residents in low-to-moderate risk areas, our inland flood coverage endorsement can add affordable flood coverage to your existing homeowners and mobile home policies.

What is an inland flood?
When inland waters, such as streams or rivers, overflow and partially or completely inundate normally dry land which is not part of a FEMA designated flood zone.
Unusual, rapid rain accumulation, runoff, or snowmelt that doesn't drain away or soak into the ground.
When water carries mud and becomes a mudflow.

Floods can happen anywhere, just one inch of flood water can cause up to $25,000 in damage. Flood insurance is a separate policy that can cover buildings, and contents in a building or both.

*NOTE- Some mortgagees and lenders require your home be covered by flood insurance if the house is in a declared flood zone. But almost 25% of all flood claims come from areas not required to have flood insurance by lenders. So even if you';re not in a flood zone, you should consider flood insurance.

Call us for a quote today!

Grayson-Carroll-Wythe offers Auto, Life and Flood Insurance to provide complete protection for your home and property..